Friday, December 3, 2010

Purple Passions. (A little bit about me!)

My kiddos are the most wonderful things on the planet! (I’m sure I’m not bias!) Ryan (my biological child) is five, and Tristin is 4, they are actually 18 months apart. After knowing those precious little personalities I am positive life would be virtually meaningless without them in it. They are beautiful handsome little men who are growing up much faster than I would like. I have come to understand why children begin to believe the world revolves around them because, as of now, our (mine and Matt’s) lives truly do revolve around them for the most part.
Ryan on the Left, Tristin on the Right

My favorite color is purple, and when I say my favorite color is purple I mean I LOVE purple! When I was a child I dreamed of having a purple house (inside and out), car, clothes, airplane, and helicopter. (Yes, I said helicopter, I had a great imagination.) I even had imaginary friends who where…. You guessed it PURPLE! Now that I’m an adult I have determined everything being purple is a bit of overkill but it sounded good at the time.
I am a sucker for books, and by sucker I mean once I begin reading I get so sucked into a novel that I can’t  function like I should. I manage to make sure kiddos are alive, fed and clean but other than that “forgetaboutit”. I must FINISH my book! I have been known to stay up all hours of the night reading. Yes, I must also admit I am a twihard…. I’ve read the first two books 4 times and the last two 3. Stephanie Meyer is an awesome writer! I was at the midnight showing of both New Moon and Eclipse! TEAM EDWARD!
Obviously I cannot take credit for this picture! I borrowed it from here.
Matt and I are happy, engaged (no date set) and we love each other very much. We are best friends and life partners. He’s the yin to my yang, the star to my burst, the sun to my kist… yeah yeah I know you’ve heard this one before. Mushy Gushy blah blah blah. Who really wants to hear all of that?
Last but not least you should know I am scatter brained… like Robin Williams on Flubber scatter brained. If I wasn’t so scatter brained this life might not be as crazy as it is. I make lists and loose the lists. Thank goodness I have a smart phone because I’m pretty sure if there wasn’t something shouting at me to pay attention to my calendar I would never make it anywhere.
So there you have it a few tid-bits about me!
My favorite flavor in the WORLD is Sunkist soda. If I could drink it as much as I breathe air, I would be living on cloud 9! It is my daily cup of coffee, I’m not sure I could function without my little addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment