Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I guess I lost my mojo

I've been away too long. Part of it was because of Christmas. I was spending so much time with the kiddos and family that I didn't take the time to blog. Then the something awful happened.... on new year's eve I was robbed of some very sentimental pieces of jewelry. :( I have literally thrown myself into the detective work it is going to take to help the police find the guy who did it all the while knowing I probably won't see the precious pieces of jewelry my Daddy gave me. I'm dealing with it a lot better today. I have decided that just because something bad happened (before the ball dropped mind you) on New Years doesn't mean I will have a bad year. In fact this is going to be a good year, a great year even! I will not let the actions of another bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment