Thursday, January 20, 2011

"As you make your bed, so you must lie in it."-- English Proverb

If you know me you know I'm a little (ahem) unorganized, absent-minded and I procrastinate a little a lot. My bed is rarely never (lets be honest) made, like EVER. Oh sure when I first moved in here, with a new start I vowed to make the bed every morning and I did a pretty good job.... for a week or two. Even the encouragement of my Mom and grandma wasn't enough to keep me on it. Let's be real here... the bed sleeps the same either way. But last week with the influence of pseudoephedrine due to this nasty sinus gunk I hit new levels of organizing and cleaning, even sonic the hedge hog would've wondered what that blur was. During my rampage of medically induced OCD I also started making my bed every morning before I went downstairs for the day. Today I realized I have been doing it for a week (sans the meds)! WOOOO HOOOO! A WHOLE FREAKIN' WEEK! GO ME!!! :)

You'll have to excuse the quality I took it with my phone.
Yes, it's silly but this is an accomplishment for me! :) Here's to another week, or at least... tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment