Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back in action

I haven't been very good at this blogging thing but it's about time I get back in action. If for no other reason because I have been requesting all kinds of freebies online and some of them request that you blog about the things they send you so I guess I better fowllow through.

I have spent the last several months trying to find ways of saving money including "going green" (a little bit), couponing (yeah I got one of those crazy binders, but I've never seen that extreamem couponig show--we don't have cable), requesting free stuff, and cutting corners where I never thought I'd cut before. More on all of that to come.

I always get so excited when more free stuff comes in the mail. I guess I'm gonna hafta start taking pics of it and posting it on here. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment